Fabware (Zürich - Kharkov) is a software company that is specialized in commercial software products for the financial markets as well as customer-specific solutions.
Our experienced team of developers conceives, creates and operates mobile applications and web solutions.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with knowledge and experience of AngularJS and Angular2+.
Project: our own product Paymash (https://paymash.com/en/), POS system (Paymash POS available at the AppStore and PlayMarket), (web-application https://app.paymash.com)
- strong solid skills in HTML, CSS
- at least 1 year of development experience in Angular 2+ on commercial projects
- ability to create structured, valid, semantic and crossbrowser/crossplatform markup
- understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY principles
- experience with RxJS
- experience with REST API (working with it on client-side)
- solid experience in the development of responsive versions of web-sites
- ability to understand someone else's code and improve/change/fix/refactor it
- English at intermediate level or higher
- read documentation/specifications and communication with product owner
- experience in Unit tests development
We will appreciate:
- experience with AngularJS (Angular1)
- experience in E2E tests development
- experience with Karma, Jasmin, Protractor, Cypress
- experience with CSS-preprocessor
- experience with GIT and Git Flow
- experience in Hybrid Mobile Applications development (Ionic 2+/Cordova/Phonegap)
- Long-term projects with the use of new technologies in a team of professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package - vacation days, sick leave, sports, English courses
- Comfortable office in the center of the city (Universitet metro)
- Friday Lunch
Digifico creates products that solve business problems.
We work closely with our clients to plan, design, and engineer solutions that empower employees and customers, automate and digitalize, grow margins, and open new business horizons.
Our collaborators include leading companies in finance.
Job posted on
11 September 2019.