Exciting OpenInfra software platform company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes, looking for DevOps/systems engineers/systems administrators who are experienced in networking and storage to join our team building automation software to build OpenInfra automation.
We are an OpenInfra software platform company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes, looking for DevOps/systems engineers/systems administrators who are experienced in networking and storage to join our team building automation software.
- Handle deployment our software and related software
- Design and implement components in our automation tools, extending on and replacing (where necessary) current code, to update with new functionalities
- Contribute ideas for making the applications better and easier to use
- Knowledge of Python (for systems operations purposes)
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Clear understanding of fundamentals of operating systems
- Experience in system administration and network administration
- Experience with Ceph/GPFS/BeeGFS/GlusterFS/Lustre storage system, and/or FibreChannel SAN
- Experience at an ISP, hosting services operator or network operator
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of hypervisors (such as KVM, Xen, HyperV, VMware) and containers
- Experience with cloud management platforms such as OpenStack, OpenNebula, CloudStack, vSphere
- Experience with container orchestration engines such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Experience with deploying software targeting data center operations
- Experience with data center operations
- Experience with log management, monitoring
- English (written English would be sufficient)
About Sardina Systems
Sardina Systems is a multi-award-winning OpenInfra cloud platform software company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes. Sardina FishOS provide enterprise cloud operators with an automated, fully integrated, production-ready software platform, including tools for the Deploy, Operate and Upgrade phases.
Job posted on
12 November 2019