The client - product company based in London, UK is a world leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide.
The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
Project is related to Banking/Financial Domain Management domain particularly to the process of Credit Assignment, FX.
This position will suit candidates who enjoy both the technical and business aspects of design, developing, testing, and deploying software to a schedule in an environment of high visibility and transparency around deliverables, business needs, and customer value.
• Contribute to architectural design and frameworks.
• Ensure system capacity, performance and failure recovery architecture including design and execution of both functional and non-functional tests.
• Tight collaboration with product managers and expert business analysts. Comprehension of business specifications and an ability to implement well designed solutions based off of the defined requirements.
• Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Design and code complex programs.
• Evaluate complex business requirements and processes.
• Provide production support for several mission critical systems.
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
• Java core - Collections, Concurrency, Memory Model, Garbage collection - Strong, 2+ years
• Spring - Strong, 2+ years
• Rest API, json - Strong, 2+ years
• JDBC template - Medium, 0.5+ years
• Relational SQL (Oracle) - Low, 0.5+ years
• JMS, Active MQ - Low, 0.5+ years
• Build tools setup (GIT) - Low, 0.5+ years
• English: upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
• Java EE - Servlets Medium - at least theoretical knowledge
• Java 8 - Lambda, Streams - at least theoretical knowledge
• AWS, Docker, Openshift - at least theoretical knowledge
• Cucumber, jMeter, SonarCube - at least theoretical knowledge
• Experience in PROD support
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Apply for job
Job posted on
2 December 2019