We are looking for developers who like to improve things. We have an internal application written in AngularJS and Python web framework that needs to be complemented by new functionality and taken to a new level - rewritten to new technologies over time.
● At least 2 year of professional development using Python
● Understanding how to scale applications and Databases.
● Experience with NoSQL databases
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
● Understanding of software development principles and best practices
● Excellent written and spoken English skills
As a plus
● Experience with AWS services
● Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure As a Code, Big Data, Machine Learning.
● Systems, Full-stack Development, Security, Virtual reality, and Augmented Reality.
● Lots of interesting and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying;
● Corporate events and activities of epic proportions!
● Make users more efficient through the development of intuitive tools and process automation;
● Contribute to the ongoing development and optimization of the core services for ticket retrieval, distribution, and processing;
● Build client’s next generation ticket inventory management system for web and mobile users;
● Build future intelligent products to analyze and derive insights from real-time ticketing data;
Software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of people buy tickets online. Our products extend beyond managing ticket inventory. We’re looking for engineers with creative ideas in areas including distributed computing, large-scale system design, database systems, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and augmented reality. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to our project needs with opportunities to switch teams as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. Our engineers are versatile leaders who are excited about finding innovative solutions to challenging problems across the full-stack.
DTI management is the industry leader offering a powerful full-service ticket management and distribution system. By automating the most time-consuming parts of being a ticket broker — placing ticket holds 24/7, creating purchase orders, downloading PDFs, filling sales, and keeping inventory current — we increase your productivity and revenue at a fraction of the cost and effort.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.