We are looking for developers who like to improve things. We have an internal application written in AngularJS and Python web framework that needs to be complemented by new functionality and taken to a new level - rewritten to new technologies over time.
1Ticket.com is the industry leader offering a powerful full-service ticket management and distribution system. 1Ticket software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of people buy tickets online. By automating the most time consuming parts of being a ticket broker - placing ticket holds 24/7, creating purchase orders, downloading PDFs, filling sales, and keeping inventory current - we increase your productivity and revenue at a fraction of the cost and effort.
Required skills (must have):
● Experience in backend development using a modern stack (Python preferred)
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
● Understanding of software development principles and best practices
Desired skills (nice to have):
● At least 1+ years of professional development using Python
● Experience with AWS Serverless
● Experience with Bottle 0.12.0
● Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases
● Perform all phases of software engineering
● Development of a new functionality
● Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise
● Continuously focus on improving software quality and performance
● Troubleshoot Issues and communicate effectively to internal stakeholders
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!