Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
Most of the developers can take over any tasks and are not separated into frontend, backend roles or any other narrow categories. Knowledge sharing is very important for us.
Project tech stack (you don’t have to be proficient with every single one of these)
- Google Cloud
- Experience with contemporary UI Frameworks (React);
- You can develop software architecture for a given module and explain your design decisions;
- Experience with Google Cloud, Firebase is plus (but not a requirement);
- Upper intermediate English (both written and spoken).
- Prototype and develop the modules for the platform
- Create and maintain qualitative asynchronous code using the state of the art technologies and approaches
- Document your work
- Participate in designing and extending the software architecture
- Make code reviews and testing together with your colleges
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Pleasant surprises for newcomers and recognition for everyone who passed the trial period;
- Corporate discounts in cafes & restaurants of Kyiv and Odesa;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Special offers for drinks and snacks for employees;
- Yoga lessons (Odesa);
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).
This job is no longer active.