GlobalLogic Poland is looking for an experienced C/C++ Engineers to join our growing Automotive Department. If you want to create cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies - which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people - join us!
- Knowledge of embedded C programming language,
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic on various layers - MCAL/ Services Layer/ ECU Abstraction Layer/ CDD/ RTE,
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols - CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.,
- Knowledge of automotive diagnostics - UDS, DoIP, etc.,
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model, functional safety topics,
- AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos, DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer,
- Experience in configuration and integration of various AUTOSAR stacks (Vector, EB),
- Experience in AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos, DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer,
- Experience in commercial embedded automotive projects,
- Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects,
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers - RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc. and various compilers - Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Good technical/logical thinking
- Good language skills (English)
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Teamwork attitude
Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
Identifying and analyzing the requirements of the solution
Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C/C++ language
Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
Assuring code quality
You will get
Сompetitive compensation and benefits
Possibility to create products which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people
Intellias is a custom software development company. Since 2002, we’ve been helping leading European and North American technology companies create their software products by assembling and managing world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe.
We’ve established a comprehensive system of tools and practices to ensure quick ramp-up, the right cultural fit, high productivity, and great quality of our custom software development services.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded