We are a project company growing our people analytics SaaS Solution to help companies tackle problems like overworking and productivity.
We are a project company looking for a Data Engineer who is keen to apply a variety of data science skills in a high growth environment of an award winning AI startup. (StatusToday is the best AI Startup of 2017 at AI Summit)
About the role
Within the role, you will be working on a human centric solution that leverages behaviour pattern analysis. On a day to day basis you will be working on new AI algorithms alongside our CTO developing the product further. We are a B2B SaaS Insights platform that understands human behavior in the workplace.
If you like startups and the challenge to work with a seasoned team around a revolutionary patent-pending product, join us!
What we want
- At least 3+ years of programming experience working with Python
mainly on Data Science projects or alternatively, Master’s/PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science or another similar technical discipline (or proven industry experience to compensate)
- Advanced in Python OOP. Experience with Meta Classes, Decorators, multiple inheritance
- Experience with Python/iPython, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Numpy
- Ability to write quality code, testable code
Nice to have (not required):
- Skills in AI, time series (both supervised + unsupervised)
- Understanding of classifiers and anomaly detection
- Spark/pySpark experience
- kubernetes/docker experience
- capable of processing time series seasonality, correlation with other time series and auto correlation
- Remote work with meetings in Kiev every few months
- Unique experience working with an award winning and fast growing tech start-up
Best AI Company at AISummit 2017. Join us to build a state of the art human centric dashboard that helps understand employee behaviour.
StatusToday is the future of work making team management easy, identifying people risks and preventing business damage.
Latest news: https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/20/statustoday/