We are looking for Senior Software Engineer (QA Automation Specialist) to join our new cross-functional agile team focused on core and infrastructure development.
You will be developing the next generation of the company product based on the microservices architectural pattern. This is one of the most exciting and challenging projects, as we are setting as a goal to create a cloud-ready, highly customizable, platform-independent system (running on Windows, Linux, macOS). You will be using the latest tools, technologies and practices such as .NET Core, Linux, Docker, Redis, Kubernetes, DI, TDD and more. Your responsibilities will include:
• End-to-end development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing, unit testing, automated integration testing, manual testing, DevOps activities
• Design and support QA methodologies with the team
• At least 2 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
• Proven experience with C# programming language;
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Self-learning capabilities;
• Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand;
• English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams.
• Proven experience with Specflow or Gherkin language approach — Big advantage;
• Hands-on experience in the following areas:
• Experience with Selenium Web driver;
• Experience with API testing;
• Experience with Load /Performance testing;
• Experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core;
• DB development.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
Job posted on
21 November 2019