Looking for an experienced React.js developer to help us with the guest app project for the cruise company.
Client: Virgin Voyages.
This position requires a full time (8 hours a day) engagement. Should be able to work partially on our schedule (-5UTC).
We are Agile, sprint based.
Compensation: $2,200 to $2,900 a month based on your experience.
Facts about you:
- you have a good experience with React or Vue. You already know when to use Redux, and when not to;
- it will be a beneficial if you have experience with React native
- you are able to make architectural decisions independently and work without external control;
- you are sufficiently disciplined for an effective remote work.
- you are initiative and not afraid to take risks and responsibility.
- your native language is Russian, but you have at least written English skills.
Facts about us:
- small IT company located in South Florida USA
- we are focused on cruise industry technology, creating apps ranging from IOT to Algorithms and 3D simulation
- we have contracts with big world-famous clients (Virgin Voyages, Decurtis corp)
- our team consists of 40 highly motivated passionate and creative people, that reside in 38 different cities.
- our main technology stack: Python, React, Redux, ES6, Webpack, SASS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Unreal engine;
We are a small and fast growing company located in the south of Florida USA. We are focused on cruise industry technology, creating apps ranging from IOT to Algorithms and 3D simulation.
Our team of 40 professionals is fully remote and distributed between 38 cities worldwide.
Our main stack: Python, React, Redux, ES6, Webpack, SASS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Unreal engine.
We have big cruise companies and small startups among our clients.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2020