This is a great opportunity for a QA automation engineer. You will be able to get knowledge in automation, networking and embedded solutions and business appliances.
The team consists of 100+ engineers in Test Department. Our customer is a leader in the market of medical devices.
• Basic knowledge of testing theory
desire to switch to JS
• English level: Pre-Intermediate.
Will be a plus
• Knowledge/experience in any automation framework
• Analyze product requirements
• Develop, debug and maintain automated tests
• Report bugs and verify bug-fixes
• Intra-team communication
• Common test libraries development
Job posted on
13 June 2019.