We are seeking a Senior Data Visualization Engineer to support the build-up and maintenance of integrative data platforms as well as the design and implementation of health economics and outcomes measurements derived from such platforms.
- Our team will be organized in Scrum Teams
- Occasional inside visits to the USA
- Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- Masters’ Degree in statistics, engineering, computer science, quantitative social science, public health or related fields
- Prior experience with data visualization tools (i.e Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- 3+ years' experience using various technical and analytical tools to manipulate and draw insights from large, complex data sets
- SQL and BI experience
- Experience with data warehousing design, BI and development to include implementation of standards and best practices for data modeling, describing relationships between data elements, metadata, data quality, and governance
- Strong knowledge of reporting modeling concepts, including dimensional, snowflakes, slowly changing dimensions, surrogate, compound, and intelligent keys.
- Strong experience with dashboards and reports design, development, and maintenance.
- Proficiencies with Agile development practices.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to manage multiple competing projects and initiatives and collaborate with wide-ranging stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate analytical data and insights to a wide variety of consumers
- Previous experience creating a research/analytical plan, completing an in-depth analysis of large data sets, communicating the outcomes or findings to others
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Certification in visualization tools
- Exposure to clinical, financial, administrative or other healthcare data
- Familiarity with big data languages such as R, Python/PySpark and familiarity with cloud architecture
- Experience in developing OLAP cubes in SSAS, PySpark, etc.
- Lead healthcare analytics visualization projects.
- Work collaboratively to design, build and maintain an integrative data platform from existing clinical data, administrative data, financial data, and other data sources to support reporting needs.
- Work collaboratively to optimally apply data warehouse, cloud and BI architecture, data science and visualization tools and techniques (i.e. dashboards).
- Identify and understand business and clinical issues to map these issues into quantitative questions.
- Coordinate the integration of data to determine clinical and financial trends and impact.
- Work with complex health care databases to produce statistical output and interpret results.
- Strong understanding of data visualization best practices, ability to understand product capabilities, and provide thought leadership on planning, data model design, labels, visualization reports/dashboards, and real-time BI.
- Deep understanding of data visualization cloud platform integration points and various connectivity methods to data sources.
- Research, suggest and apply new promising technologies, strategies, and ways to solve technical issues.
- Communicate insights and analytical findings to a broad range of audiences.
About Newfire Partners
If you're a talented developer, you can go to work for any number of software companies. But you won't find a better opportunity than with Newfire Partners, an American company with operations Cambridge, MA, USA, RIUS Business Center in Lviv, Ukraine, and other prestigious locations.
Ours is a business founded and managed by engineers. We truly value the skills of technical professionals like you. We offer our people a high level of transparency into our operations along with a voice in determining how the company is run. The engineering background of our leadership also influences the type of work we pursue. Let's just say we're very selective.
We want our people to look forward to coming to work each day, so we've strived to create the ideal workspace. Large, airy rooms. Modern furnishings. The latest computer equipment. Even a roof deck to relax.
Apply for job
Job posted on
13 June 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you