You’re passionate about working with large quantities of data, love to work with different apps, integrate diverse data sources and you’re a Node.js master – join our team of great specialists
We’re thrilled to once more look to expand our team with awesome people. This time, we’re looking for a skilled Middle Node.js Developer to join the family and work with a client based out of Israel. Our client is an innovative fintech start-up. Their financial intelligence suite was built by experts who understand finance, for small business owners (who struggle with finance). Businesses can collaborate and visualize their financial data in a simple way. Integrating with banks, payment providers, lending companies we can give their clients the ability to pay vendors directly both local and international.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Plan and execute R&D goals with Agile methodology
- Implement new features, services, APIs;
- Evolve the product’s architecture and design
- Research new solutions and improve existing technologies
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of backend development experience in Node.js environment
- 3+ years of experience of general back-end development experience
- RESTful API & API design experience
- Familiarity with web development including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Relational databases (preferably MSSQL server) experience
- Passion to learn new technologies and develop frameworks
- Good English.
- AWS proficiency
- Understanding of Angular
- BA in computer science or similar field
- You love borsch!
- Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk some more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a family-we're a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
- Team building activities like Beetroot breakfasts & movie nights… and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses for employees
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you