If you are a Senior Angular Developer with an ambition to become a team leader and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty working with different technologies, APIs, then we have something to discuss.
We’re thrilled to once more look to expand our team with awesome people. This time, we’re looking for an ambitious Senior Angular Developer to join the family and work with a client based out of Israel. Our client is an innovative fintech start-up. Their financial intelligence suite was built by experts who understand finance, for small business owners (who struggle with finance). Businesses can collaborate and visualize their financial data in a simple way. Integrating with banks, payment providers, lending companies we can give their clients the ability to pay vendors directly both local and international.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Developing different parts of a complex financial platform
- Taking charge of the whole Front-end part of the product
- Helping to grow the team
- In the long run migrating parts of the platform from ASPx to Angular
What we’re looking for
- 5−6 years of experience in front-end development
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular (2+)
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment
- Good level of English
- Experience leading/managing a team
- AWS understanding
- Previous experience managing an entire front-end part of a project
- Node.js knowledge
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk some more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a family-we're a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
- Team building activities like Beetroot breakfasts & movie nights… and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses for employees
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you