Our technology stack is not strictly limited, we mainly used Java, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, OpenTSDB, MySQL, ehcache, etc.
Right now we are looking for experienced Java Developer to join the unique team. This team works with our flagman game Slotomania, and responsible for this game at more than 6 social networks. It is business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase effectivness of game. Everyone in this team can contribute to business, and this is highly exciting!
Our technology stack is not strictly limited, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, OpenTSDB, MySQL, ehcache and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable, service-oriented web services.
More about us in 77 seconds www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7iBb3ncTc
What we are looking for:
* Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading)
* Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework)
* Experience with messaging systems (JMS, xMQ, Kafka)
* Good knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
* Respect of agile and XP practices
* Desire to write tests of different size (small, medium, large) is a plus
* Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
Nice to have:
* NoSQL database experience (we use Couchbase) is a plus
* Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching is a plus
* Experience with Groovy or other dynamic languages
* Experience using test driven development
* Expertise in building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed services is an advantage
— Work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies
— Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge and best practice sharing, training, and conferences paid by the company
— Substantial performance bonuses
— Salary review once a year
— Sports compensation
— Medical insurance
— Free corporate English lessons
— The talented and friendly team
— Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that https://youtu.be/kk_SPL6NgCo
Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists
Apply for job
Job posted on
12 June 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you