SmartDeviceLink is a project which intends to standardize and wraps the many in-vehicle interfaces which may exist in the automotive context.
The end goal is to provide an expandable software framework to both mobile application developers and automotive head unit creators for the creation of brought-in applications that appear integrated onto a head unit.
Detailed information could be found on the Internet:
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Tech Lead, Team Lead, and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
• Object-Oriented Design, UML.
• Platform Internals: IPC, Multithreading.
• Good level in project technical area.
• Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
• Good knowledge of performance optimization tools and techniques.
• Good level of Networks and Security Fundamentals.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Ability to come up with multiple solutions, pros/cons.
• English level: Written technical English - Intermediate, Spoken English - Intermediate.
• C and C++ Programming Language, Lua and/or Python will be an advantage.
• At least three years of experience in commercial software development.
• Evidence of having worked successfully without much supervision.
• Operation Systems: Linux. QNX will be an advantage.
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development
• Basic knowledge of work estimating techniques.
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.