Mobile platform is designed for use by utilities companies, including providers of power, gas and water. This mobile platform optimizes work-related tasks like schedule and dispatch field staff, track service level agreements, manage spare parts inventory, and forecast how future workloads.
Mobile platform is designed for use by utilities companies, including providers of power, gas and water. This mobile platform optimizes work-related tasks like schedule and dispatch field staff, track service level agreements, manage spare parts inventory, and forecast how future workloads are likely to be distributed. The Suite of mobile workforce applications provides expanded capabilities to the field like Damage Assessment, Field Inspections, etc.
The system is built on Predix Grid, a service-oriented architecture framework which helps accelerate the development of Internet applications.
The mobile platform is run on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Luxoft team is growing and currently consists of 6 developers, 3 QA (Luxoft), PM (Luxoft) and devLead, testLead, product owner and few developers from our client's side. Client is located in Cambridge, UK. Scrum is used as base process for the project.
The potential candidate is supposed to:
- work with high performance hybrid application framework
- resolve complicated issues related to multithreads computation and in-time data synchronization
- implement best patterns and data structure optimization
- perform security enhancements
- keep framework up to date with latest native core features
- good experience with Java core, Spring, OSGI
- knowledge and experience with SQL (Oracle, Postgres data bases)
- experience working with developer tools of browser
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- experience with development for Android
About аt Luxoft
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.