We are looking for a talented native Android developer with a passion for mobile applications to take our flagship mobile trading platform to the next level in terms of UI and UX.
You will be focused on refactoring most of our android layouts to incorporate modern syntax and the latest Android technologies, aiming to improve our technology stack, solve existing bugs and set the foundations to our upcoming complete redesign of the app. You will need to change all layouts to be fully responsive, support RTL, different screen sizes, etc, and build one layout per screen that will fit all cases. Our app supports 32 languages, computability mode, and works on more than a million Android devices including tablets, slow devices, and other challenging scenarios. You will be required to update them to the latest industry standard, using ConstraintLayouts, barriers, data binding and more.
You will leverage the technological foundations set during the project to drive a complete redesign of our Android platform, working hand in hand with our design and product team.
Customer is one of the largest trading platforms in the world with innovative trading technologies
- Solid knowledge of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Skilled in Android’s Data Binding, advanced layouts such as CoordinatorLayout, common libraries such as RxJava and Jackson.
- A good grasp of Object Oriented programming and common design patterns
- A good understanding of client-server fundamentals.
- Proven work experience on a real app (please include app info).
- Experience with user interface implementation on mobile and passion for delivering great user experience.
- Passion for UI and crafting slick mobile user experiences.
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- English at least intermediate strong or higher.