Project is related to regulatory reporting. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
We are setting a new Scrum Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. Project is related to regulatory reporting. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
The opportunity is for a hands-on DevOps engineer working with agile teams developing .NET projects based on event streaming platform (Apache Kafka).
- set up, drive and automate continuous integration and deployments to staging environments
- lead production releases
- improve developer experience and make it easy to do the right thing
- challenge team to follow the best practices, eliminate process waste
- troubleshoot production/infrastructure issues
- be keen to learn some JVM/.NET/.NET Core
- Linux with strong bash scripting
- Ability to develop and automate solutions within build & deploy chain (everything as code)
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Github, Jenkins, TeamCity, Nexus
- apply and advocate best practices in: automation, testing, deployment and security
- Self-starter, problem solving skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn
Nice to have experience with:
- build tools - NAnt/MSBuild
- some Java Virtual Machine languages (eg. Scala)
- http servers (eg. Apache HTTP, nginx, IIS, Kestrel)
- GitHub integration
- monitoring tools (eg. AppDynamics, Splunk, syslog)
- containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- ecosystem (Linux packaging/package verification, Elvis, GSNOW, PISA/Zflow, etc.)
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you