One of world-leading intralogistics solutions provider with headquarter in Germany and development office in Denmark is looking for Java developer to be a part of its fast growing team in Kyiv.
Customertimes Corp. is a cloud consulting and system integrator providing team extensions and focusing particularly on extending teams of US based companies and partners with experienced senior offshore consultants and developers. We have a team of more than 400 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
One of world-leading intralogistics solutions provider with headquarter in Germany and development office in Denmark is looking for Java developer to be a part of its fast growing team in Kyiv. Company’s portfolio of intralogistics solutions includes highly dynamic storage, picking and handling systems, state of the art warehouse management software, innovative products for waste engineering and recycling.
Kyiv team would be working on implementation of modular solution for warehouse management system including managing and control of all intralogistics processes, provision and analysis of logistics performance, order processing, automation of goods movement, etc.
• Experience in Java EE programming (Spring, Hibernate)
• Experience with Java EE standards
• Expertise in design standards
• An interest in agile development
• Advanced written and spoken English
Optionally / nice to have:
• Experience in TypeScript, Node.js and/or Angular 7
• Experience in databases (Oracle and/or MS SQL)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Social package - medical insurance (including dental coverage)
• Interesting project
• Business trips to Denmark
• Professional and career growth
• Financial Stability
• Friendly team and pleasant working environment
• English courses
• Convenient office location in the center.
Job posted on
12 June 2019.