Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skill sets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
We are looking for Senior QA with experience in testing of backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to collaborate in a team focused environment and coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams.
• Own QA activities incl. manual, automated, performance testing
• Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
• Report and track status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
• Research and evaluate various testing tools.
• Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
• Work with colleagues on various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
• Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
• 4 years minimum testing or other software development experience
• Experience of formal software development lifecycle, with a solid grasp of manual and automated software testing methodologies and tools
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
• Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of TCP/IP & UDP Multicast fundamentals and solving problems
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Unix or Powershell shell scripts desirable
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
• Knowledge of Market Data
• Experience in simulator/trading systems
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
• Experience in Automation Frameworks
• Experience with C++
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
12 June 2019.