Become a part of an Agile team delivering a digital payment platform for POS payment, online payment, voucher & loyalty components, customer identification. Technologies Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Kafka, Discovery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gradle etc.
Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation
- 5+ years of Java development
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: Amqp, zero mq, Jms, Kafka
- Experience with Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of ETL
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
- Experience in creating JUnit tests
- Experience and knowledge with ORM, ACID, XML, JSON, HTML, maven
- Good spoken and written English
- Practical Spring framework experience: core, mvc, security
- http, csrf, xss
- oauth, basic auth
- dead locks, locks
- Work with spring-batch, spring-integration or with spring-xd
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
- Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- Opportunity and assist to grow
- Quarterly performance bonuses 10% of Quarter salary
- Paid after-hours for volunteers
- Trainings and conferences
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Fruits and snacks in the office
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you