The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year.
Working with and alongside DevOps in tribes as well as project teams to provide and deliver infrastructure solutions you will be involved in a wide variety of DevOps focused activities that support a digital platform that helps millions of people fulfill their holiday dreams.
Services developed by the Tribes and projects within the organization mainly get deployed to RackSpace, but we are moving step by step to an AWS platform, with automated code and deployment pipelines with integrated monitoring and tooling.
This role provides the opportunity to develop your DevOps skills in an environment where the future is exciting, changing and an increasingly quickening pace.
• Analyse and improve upon existing systems, tooling, services and infrastructure.
• Support project initiatives to deliver digital solutions.
• Continuously improve processes and ways of working.
• Provide support for operational incidents and activities.
• Work with third party providers to deliver an integrated service to the customer.
• Good knowledge in Linux
• Good knowledge in networking and troubleshooting
• Basic knowledge in Chef or other configuration management tool
• Understanding of terms CI, CD, IaaC, DevOps and other DevOps philosophies.
• Scripting knowledge
Nice to have:
• AWS, Terraform, Jenkins shared libraries, etc
What’s in it for you:
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
Job posted on
11 June 2019.