One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
The team would work on implementing cutting-edge mathimatical and geophysical algorithms developed by customer's science department.
- Requirements analysis based on acceptance criteria provided by Product Owners
- Tight collaboration with other scrum team members to understand requirements and technical implications.
- Creation of test plan and test design for specific feature of SW under test
- Identifying, documenting and reproducing defects in software and integration with other systems with a good root cause analysis
- Following and contributing to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
- Working collaboratively with Global teams
- Setting up integrated test environments ether on VMs or locally
Working closely with an automation testing team in identifying candidates for automation certifying automation scripts.
- At least 4 years of experience in manual testing
- Experience testing Windows based Desktop applications
- Good testing theory knowledge
- Ability to use test design techniques in practice
- Client-server architecture understanding
- intermediate+ English for written and verbal communication
- Good Team player and ability to work collaboratively with Global Team in a distributed model.
Being proactive in problem solving
- Experience working in Scrum methodology
- Basic understanding of Message Queuing technology and related SW (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Experience with .NET workflow management tools: MTM / TFS / Visual Studio Experience testing Web-services
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.