• At least 3 years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium size teams (up to 10 people);
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of applying project management areas in accordance with PMBoK;
• Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology;
• Practical experience of using project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment;
• Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
• Flexibility, self-motivation, result focus;
• Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
• Experience in managing web development and/or e-commerce solutions development projects is a plus;
• Experience in managing Agile projects;
• Proven records of education in project management area. Professional certification (PMP, IPMA, etc.) is a plus.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest e-commerce delivery team;
• Training and certifications;
• A constant inflow of e-commerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with the use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
• Be primarily responsible for project results delivery in accordance with project objectives;
• Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources and timeline;
• Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
• Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project related problems;
• Remain a neutral party between engineering and business worlds in solving project’s problems;
• Perform integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
• Work within the process model defined by the organization;
• Own risk management process;
• Establish and efficiently manage communications among project stakeholders;
• Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to client and other stakeholders;
• Build and maintain working relationships with senior-level business managers, cross-functional teams and peers on projects;
• Own decision making within a defined level of authority.
This job is no longer active.