Ratio Software Engineering are currently looking for an awesome and enthusiastic Business Development Executive/Sales Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced person in IT sales, who can help us to strengthen our sales team, meet our clients acquisition and revenue growth targets. We work with clients from all over the world including the USA and Europe providing a full cycle of software development services.
· Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English (both writing and speaking)
· 2+ years of experience as an IT sales/business development manager selling IT services to foreign customers;
· Generic understanding of IT technologies and Software Development process;
· Practical experience in applying different efficient sales techniques in dependence on foreign clients;
· Strong experience in using different channels for selling IT services;
· Ability to analyze and optimize sales channels;
· Excellent selling and communication skills, outgoing personality;
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
· Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
· Perform online research of companies and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets in the USA and Europe. Growing company sales pipeline by identifying, researching, and building lists of potential sales prospects & leads;
· Build key customer relationships;
· Negotiate and close business deals;
· Manage the entire sales lifecycle;
· Maintain communication with prospects via all kinds of efficient dedicated sales platforms and channels;
· Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments;
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential trends for new products services;
· Manage contract negotiations, answer typical customer questions;
· Perform analysis and increase in sales of the company;
· Manage lead generation department;
· Develop and sustain knowledge of the event industry;
· Train juniors;
· Provide support for existing clients
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation + commission;
· Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation;
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year;
· 5 days of paid days off per year;
· Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
· Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
· Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
· English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
· Free business communication English classes;
· Business trips;
· Attending business and IT conferences;
Ratio Software Engineering (www.ratiose.com) is an Anglo-Ukrainian IT engineering outsourcing and research and development company with a Development Centre in Kharkiv, Ukraine and a presence in Europe, the UK and the US. We are committed to ambitious growth and to providing great job opportunities for Ukrainian software developers, hardware engineers, and technical support engineers.
Most of our clients communicate and speak in English, and we try to use English for business and company meetings in the office; we offer as standard English classes to all employees who want them. We are always striving to deliver excellence in the Art of Software Engineering, we offer market competitive salaries and a good working environment, opportunities to grow and learn - and have fun.
Come and join us and be part of this exciting period of growth for Ratio!
About Ratio Software Engineering
We are passionate about delivering cool designs and brilliant code; applications that excel and projects that deliver.
Ratio Software Engineering is a UK founded company with R&D facilities based in Eastern Europe, providing access to the best available talent with International management and client support. We believe in a flexible can-do approach that cuts through the sales pitch and focuses on practical delivery. Our years of experience in project management across a whole range of business sectors combined with access to a large pool of highly skilled and motivated software engineers allows us to be your technology and resourcing partner through the full lifecycle of development projects; whether that's analysis, design, development or support.
Our expertise also extends to our R&D focus on Robotics and AI, and our interest in human-robot interaction, robots as STEM tools, the value and impact of AI, and the engineering challenges around advanced anthropoid designs.