We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for one of the company’s existing web products.
DiJust Development is a rapidly growing IT company, founded in 2009, with offices in Kiev, Kharkov and Odessa.
We develop awesome products for online gaming industry.
Game development is our passion, and we feel like there is always room for improvement and innovation.
- Participation in the development and implementation of strategies for the development and promotion of the product
- Creating a product roadmap, hypotheses, writing user stories, functional requirements
- Analysis and improvement of the main KPI product
- Work with teams retention, media buying, SEO
- Solving daily operational issues
- Market analysis, search for new product development vectors
- Experience in the position of Product Manager on complex web products from 3 years
- Experience in the product team of 10+ people
- Experience improving basic KPI web product
- Experience in conducting A / B, A / A tests and other ways to optimize conversion
- Understanding of UI / UX principles, analytics (GA, POWER BI or equivalent)
- Analytical / technical background (preferably, but not necessarily).
Independence, responsibility, focus on results
- Work on successful Ukrainian commercial game products
- Highly competitive sphere which leads to rapid professional growth
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision making
- Friendly team of professionals
- Participation in thematic seminars and conferences
- Convenient office location in the city center
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
DiJust Company was founded in 2009 by the group of young professionals and talented developers. The main branch of our activity corresponds to creation of custom written apps for game-themed mobile platforms.
As of today, by own efforts we have created numerous products and set heart on doing even more! Namely, for this purpose we are eager to involve young, talented, goal-oriented and creative employees in the performance in our staff to create tightly welded team developing high-quality products for the world market.
Job posted on
12 December 2019