Research and management system for better investment ecosystem
A customer provides research and information management systems that incorporate thousands of online sources for M&A business development. It is working 24/7 to ensure we offer accurate and current data for prospecting investment opportunities. A project`s sourcing data and prospecting tools promise to save time and increase deal flow.
· Сommercial experience in software development 1.5+ year
· Knowledge of C#, Transact-SQL languages
· Experience with .NET framework
· Knowledge of SQL Server, Azure Table Storage
· Experience with Entity Framework
· ASP.NET MVC (Including Web API), Windows Services
· English skill is Intermediate or higher level
· Experience with XML\XPath will be a plus
· SQL Server optimization will be a plus
· Experience with .Net Core will be a plus
Perfectial is a business-oriented product design and development company committed to helping businesses kickstart, develop, and succeed. Perfectial has implemented innovative ideas that allowed businesses – large and small – to scale, evolve, and prosper in a range of business domains. Perfectial’s competence in working with modern platforms and frameworks is recognized and highly valued within the U.S. and European markets.
With over 200 professionals in-house, including project managers, solutions architects, .Net, Java, Ruby on Rails, Python and Node.js developers, UI/UX design and Quality Assurance teams, we offer full-cycle of software product development services: from initial identification of business requirements to system testing, deployment, and maintenance.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.