If you are a Team/Tech Lead with excellent Django experience and you are seeking for new challenging tasks and interesting projects, this opportunity is right for you!
We are looking for a self-starter who is capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
You will work directly with the US client and will be the main person when it comes to making design, strategic and technical decisions.
The product is a web communications platform that will be built from scratch.
It allows users of social networks (such as Facebook) to place phone calls directly to other users without the need for telephone numbers.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack:
* Back-end - Python, Django REST Framework, Django Channels, Redis, Celery.
* And Git, CI/CD with Jenkins, Nginx, Swagger.
Skills and Qualifications:
* 7+ years working in software development.
* 1+ years of experience in leading a team.
* Proficiency with Python, Django and Django REST framework.
* Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Celery, Redis.
* Advanced knowledge of Pandas.
* Previous experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3) and Git.
* Unit and integration testing expertise.
* Upper-Intermediate English.
* Excellent communications, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
* In-depth understanding of web applications architecture.
* Previous experience of working directly with a foreign client is a plus.
* Build a new development team from scratch and provide strong technical guidance to them.
* Liaise with the client on aligning and reviewing a product roadmap, its vision, and project scope.
* Lead on architecture design, development, and technology choices to ensure the app’s high performance.
* Manage the team on a daily basis including distributing tasks and helping to solve the tech issues.
The office is located near m. Universitet.
You will join a startup-like and friendly environment where you can influence the product from scratch and develop new ways of implementing features and architecture improvements, in addition to:
* No bureaucracy and no boring meetings.
* Performance and remuneration review every 6 months.
* Paid vacation (24 business days), holidays and sick days.
* English lessons with a native speaker.
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you