We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can help develop and maintain tech infrastructure for the unique IoT-platform — Transvoyant. You will work with cutting edge technologies and platform that used by Fortune 500 companies.
● 3+ years of overall professional experience with *nix-based OS and Cloud Environment (in our case AWS);
● Experience in designing, deploying and supporting the applications and infrastructure of web-based platforms;
● Ansible experience;
● Docker / Docker Swarm experience;
● Shell scripting skills;
● Strong communication/customer service skills both written and verbal.
As a plus
● Expertise with Load Balancing, Intermediate Caching, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network;
● DBA skills and experience supporting PostgreSQL;
● Jenkins experience — setting up continuous integration / continuous delivery processes;
● Expertise with security concepts (also SOC2/HIPAA as a Plus) and best practices in AWS;
● sFTP, configuration experience;
● AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, Route 53, etc.);
● Strong desire and ability to read logs and troubleshoot.
● Hands-on experience with incident response, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis;
● Distributed messaging systems (Kafka, or any other MQ);
● Terraform, ELK Stack, Slack Integrations.
AgileEngine ranks among the top software companies in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent software, and we are ready to pay a premium for the best talent. With AgileEngine, you can expect:
● Good compensation
● Flexible and comfortable work schedule
● Democratic management style, great corporate culture, zero bureaucracy
● Opportunities for self-realization and career growth
● Corporate events and activities
● Professional seminars and training
● Scripting (bash, ansible);
● Help develop, maintain, and operate our Jenkins based continuous build and deploy environment;
● Track, follow-up, and communicate with appropriate parties regarding ongoing issues resolution and status of ongoing issues;
● Assist the Systems/Network Administrators with maintaining/troubleshooting systems across the platform to ensure maximum system reliability, uptime, and security;
● Work closely with the engineering team to test, deploy and maintain scalable, robust software platforms and services;
● Maintain and contribute to key monitoring and alerting systems;
● Author and maintain automation scripts for system healing and monitoring processes.
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics in logistics. The company analyzes over 1000 events every hour by collecting real-time big data via the Partners API and from IoT devices all over the world.
Using advanced data science, TransVoyant produces predictive insights that help organizations and governments manage assets in transit. The TransVoyant platform forecasts threats resulting from weather, natural disasters, port congestion, supplier failure, road construction, and labor strikes to name a few.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you