The Automotive Cyber Security Specialist participates in automotive security assessment projects, conducts security tests, and produces security recommendations. (Cybersecurity testing, vehicle electrical and communication architectures and embedded systems design)
Infopulse is broadening its core competency within the area of Embedded Cyber Security in the automotive environment. We are both researching and analysing new vehicle features and technologies, as well as providing frameworks, processes and tools to help the research. We are focused on providing a wide variety of vehicle devices software security assessment services to harden connected vehicles from cybersecurity threats.
The Automotive Cyber Security Specialist participates in automotive security assessment projects, conducts security tests, and produces security recommendations. The Automotive Cyber Security Specialist will have advanced knowledge in Cybersecurity testing, vehicle electrical and communication architectures and embedded systems design.
• Embedded automotive devices threat analysis, risk assessment, and security research planning
• Security projects participation, research security testing tools and conduct test against automotive devices, provide project related consultancy and help for customers.
• Analyse test execution results to generate reports, document incidents, and drive them to resolution, create a report with findings and recommendations.
• Understand the exploit and report back findings so new requirements, testing or processes can be updated to improve effectiveness.
• Create and adhere security techniques development roadmap (near-term, mid-term and long-term focus) as it relates to business needs
• Implement continuous improvement strategies for test design, management, and execution processes, actively invent new security research techniques for in-vehicle products
• Development and maintenance of a suite of automotive security research tools (e.g. Fuzzing, Reverse engineering, traffic generators and analyzers) for use in internal vehicle penetration testingPerform competitive analyses and maintain knowledge of cybersecurity technologies for automotive
• Degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable degree program
• 3+ years’ security research experience or security testing in embedded systems domain
• Scripting experience (bash, python, etc)
• Knowledge in the Automobile architectures and bus systems (CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet)
• Knowledge in the automotive security area
• Be familiar with general and automotive specific external interfaces such as USB, Wifi, Bluetooth, Automotive Ethernet, CAN, and others
• Be familiar with circuit diagrams analysis
• Experience in security assessment of embedded systems and electronic equipment
• In-depth knowledge of new Automotive electrical and electronic features
• Strong understanding architecture/design of at least 3 of these interfaces: USB, Wifi, Bluetooth, IP, Ethernet, JTAG, CAN.
• Explicit knowledge in circuit diagrams analysis
• Experience with inter-chip communication interfaces I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
• 1+ years of experience with Fuzz Testing tools.
• Understanding and experience of PTES, NIST 800-115, OWASP and vendor standards for secure development.
• Possessing of CEH, OSCP or similar certificates.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Occasional business trips within Ukraine, the EU and other countries.
Infopulse is a global provider of Software Engineering & Infrastructure Management services and is one of the largest IT Outsourcing companies in Ukraine.
Apply for job
Job posted on
7 November 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you