100% remote, full-time, permanent job
We are an outsourcing company. All our projects are mostly small and medium-size.
This is full-time 100% REMOTE position, 40hrs/week, 8hrs/day, flexible working hours. Usually our working hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern European Summer Time/GMT+3.
This is a T-Mobile reseller which sells mobile phone packages for international travelers to the USA in an online store. T-Mobile is a US mobile provider. Packages include phone calls and internet data.
We are developing a custom application for managing and monitoring phone lines with resellers, and an interface for directly connecting services and other operations related to the mobile Internet as well as a support system for the support team.
PostgreSQL 9.6, Ruby 2.5/Rails 5.2, Sidekiq, Capistrano, webpacker, Rspec/Capybara.
We are growing and are looking for rails developers who are passionate about Ruby on Rails.
Work is about writing code and working together with a team. You'll play a major role in new features development, based on the provided specifications, maintaining the existing applications.
- You are Ruby on Rails developer with experience in a professional setting (at least you must have 1.5+yrs with RoR)
- Experience with web and mobile applications (for senior-level -> as well as with full-stack enterprise solutions, including microservices, front-end/back-end frameworks, infrastructure, and database)
- Professional in communication and behaviors
- Professional developer, willing to work in our team
- As a developer you know your strengths and weaknesses and have a well-established balance between them, working effectively in a team
- Having good soft skills and “alive mind”
- Having good problem-solving skills
- Open to change and to learn other technologies
- Solving interview questions fast and easy
- Being nice. Really.
- Being polite. It helps. A lot.
- Being proactive
We need to understand your boundaries. For this purpose, we use some small test tasks.
- 100% remote full-time job
- A steady job, teamwork
- Method of payment is negotiable, we use Payoneer
- Paid vacation days
- An opportunity for career growth
Step 1: 15-20 minutes skype call with Talent Acquisition
Step 2-3: Technical test, which will be the topic for discussion on skype call with CEO
Step 4: Proposal
All our projects are mostly small and medium-size. Most customers are in EST/EDT time zone. Slack is used for text communication, Skype for calls, Jira for task tracking. Our team is working from 10 AM to 7 PM GMT+3.
Job posted on
23 September 2019