We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV.
The successful candidate should be fluent in English, both written and spoken, have excellent multi-tasking and organizational abilities, and be action-oriented. Experience in managing a Recruitment is essential, as confidence in conducting a set of interviews.
1. Manage the full recruitment process ensuring a smooth and positive experience for the Candidates
2. Source for candidates that match the required profile using different resources (internal database, social networking sites, referrals, internet data mining, internet job boards, communities, intelligent advertising, etc);
3. Analyze CVs based on primary selection criteria established with the Managers;
4. Keep the preliminary interviews with the selected candidates (IT, Sales, Finance, Marketing);
5. Present to the Managers the best candidates that match the required profile;
6. Schedule the technical tests and the technical interviews;
7. Keep the candidates informed during the recruitment process and making sure that they have a great experience in this period;
8. Administrate the database with updated information about the candidates/companies;
9. Make periodical reports regarding the recruitment projects.
1. Take part in projects related to any Human Resource process improvements;
2. Assist employees with questions, concerns, and inquiries related to payroll, benefits, policies, and programs;
3. Analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan;
4. Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
Required skills and experience:
1. Higher education required
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience in the field of human resources and recruitment
3. Demonstrated logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
4. Experience in developing performance-based compensation systems and salary evaluation methodologies desired
5. Experience with digital tools for human resource management desired
6. Strong critical thinking skills and creativity
7. Russian and English fluency required
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
1. Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
2. Flexible schedule and working hours
3. Work from ANYWHERE around the world
4. Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
This job is no longer active.
HR / Recruiters
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you