Senior .NET Developer
Company type: outstaff
We are looking for the Senior software developer to help our team build out our Healthcare and Digital Therapeutics platform. As a member of the .NET team, you will work closely with mobile developers, front-end developers, QA and UX/UI engineers.
The platform helps to design, build and transform digital health strategies for chronic disease management, onboarding, wellness and population health. So far, we’ve helped make that possible across a range of disease states and conditions including diabetes, DPP, heart health, HIV, oncology and obesity.
Our Tech Stack and ENV
• C#, .NET 4.7.1
• ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI 5.2.4
• Windows Server 2012, IIS, SQL Server 2016
• Visual Studio Team Services, Git
• Visual Studio 2017
• HP ProBook 15’
• i7 CPU, 16 GB RAM, SSD HDD, 24’ Monitor
• Windows 10 Pro
You will be expected to
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
• Communicate with peers to address technical roadblocks.
• Focus on strong teamwork within teams and remote team members according to business alignment.
• Build software solutions using agile practices, and engage with the business stakeholders in sprint reviews and participate in daily meetings.
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box.
• Proficiency in C# .Net MVC and Web API
• At least 5 years of experience of the server-side development
• Proven prior experience in integrating with third party solutions
• Experience with identity protocols (e.g. OAuth, OpenID, SAML, WS-Fed)
• Security and Performance in mind development skills
• High English level (spoken, and written)
Would be a plus:
• OWASP Top 10
• Experience in client side MVC development
• Experience with ReactJS
• Experience in Healthcare is nice to have
About the product
RMDY (https://rmdy.health/) is a New York City based digital health company focusing on changing the future of healthcare and wellness via Digital Therapeutics. Our Patient Engagement Platform enables health and wellness companies to rapidly establish their own collaborative health and wellness programs building a highly effective, efficient and scalable bridge between their clinicians and their patients. The Wellness Layers Digital Therapeutics Platform combines our set of Me-We-Info foundational modules (personal health and wellness tracking with guided interventions, social community and prescribed content), engaging the patient and connecting all stakeholders. The patient sets goals with their coach, tracks health behavior and integrated data, and receives tailored expert coach guidance. The flexible platform allows you to bring your own clinicians (BYOC) and bring your own programs (BYOP) to build strong digital programs for your patients. Combined, these platform capabilities form a powerful framework, taking engagement to the next level and driving behavior change with extreme efficiencies.
Рекрутинговое агентство «Аргумент» ищет и находит таланты для компаний с 2003-го года. Последние 7 лет мы специализируемся на поиске именно IT- специалистов. Среди наших клиентов есть как и совсем небольшие компании, так и те, чьи имена у всех на слуху. Аутсорс, аутстаф, стартапы, разработка собственного продукта… Самые разные технологии, самые разные проекты… У нас нет ограничений или предпочтений по работе с тем или иным видом видом IT-бизнеса. И мы искренне радуемся, когда Вы находите свою компанию мечты, а компания – нужный пазл в свою команду.
let's go to success with us ;)
Apply for job
Job posted on
16 May 2019.