Account Opening Form is part of Online Banking system for Corporate Clients. It is aimed to create experience of simple and fast digital account opening process for Clients, reducing Bank’s response time to 2 business days or less after the submission is completed.
The digitized platform allows Clients to securely receive and send their onboarding information, minimizing the need for paper-based documentation. This includes Know Your Customer (KYC) and account opening requirements.
Application is currently rolled out to US, EMEA and ASIA, LATAM regions. It is planned to expand to CEEMEA regions to have global coverage.
As a Test Coordinator you will:
• Plan & coordinate multiple customer facing test activities
• Be involved into cross platform / cross vendor Test Coordination forum
• Be involved into cross platform / cross vendor Defect Triage forum
• Support customer in E2E testing activities , SL3 process
• Be first point of contact for external stakeholders in test domain
• Prepare and deliver daily internal and external reports
• Be responsible for SIT/UAT defect management including issue tracking, prioritizing, root cause analysis, work around identification, and so on
• Mertics gathering, make sure that metrics satisfy threshold values
• Estimate testing efforts
• Maintain testing documentation and reports
• Close collaboration with development team regarding scope/priorities
• Change Request management coordination within Test Coordination forum
• Strong knowledge of test design;
• Knowledge of software testing principles and concepts;
• Experience of testing of multi platform / multi vendor solutions
• Good problem investigation & problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication and coordination skills;
• Proactive attitude
People Management / Leadership skills;
ISTQB Certification (foundation level);
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
16 May 2019.