The company bridges the gap between banking and social. It enables banks to provide their customers with the ability to initiate and complete a range of financial services, including P2P payments, request payment, balance check, cardless withdrawal, and more, from within any mobile application.
Being a part of our team, you will have incredible autonomy on products development and features from early stage until they reach production and change the lives of many. Work with the biggest banks in the world and experience innovation in global scale.
- Develop a white label Keyboard SDK;
- Design, build and maintain a high performance, reusable and reliable code;
- Collaborate with different teams in the company to define, design and ship new features;
- Create tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Work on different technologies: iOS, Android, Natural language processing, Deep Learning and NodeJS.
- Software Development experience of 4-5 years with at least 3 years of iOS development;
- Challenge seeker and Fast Learner;
- Team Player;
- Experience with Android/Java/Kotlin;
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with SDK Development;
- iOS Frameworks Development (Keyboard extensions in particular);
- Experience with C++.
What's in it for you:
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment;
- Fruits and snacks in office;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
Ciklum is a global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world.
Our 3,500+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
Job posted on
16 May 2019.