We are looking for proactive Java developer to work on challenging project of adopting Robotics Process Automation platform to our needs.
A software 'robot' is a software application that replicates the actions of a human being interacting with the user interface of a computer system. The execution of data entry into an SAP ERP system, payment processing or account setup - or indeed even a full end-to-end business process - would be a typical activity for a software robot. The software robot operates on the user interface (UI) in the same way that a human would; this is a significant departure from traditional forms of IT integration which have historically been based on Application Programming Interfaces (or APIs) - that is to say, machine-to-machine forms of communication based on data layers which operate at an architectural layer beneath the UI.
Potential involvement with projects dealing with machine learning, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and smart BPM along with other human augmentation technologies possible.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other member of global development team
- Write good effective and well-tested reliable code in Java
- Design and implementation of automated testing (use cases covering unit, integration and UI tests)
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve speed and delivery quality quality of deliverables
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- Development environment support (mostly automation using Jenkins CI, Bash, Groovy)
- Write user/support documentation
- Java SE and EE 7/8
- Spring 4 and other Java frameworks
- RDBMS,SQL, JDBC, MongoDB
- WebLogic, Tomcat, Jetty,
- SOAP, REST, WebSockets
- Modern build/configure/deploy automation tools
- UNIX/Linux/Windows scripting
- Workfusion 7.38.0 and above
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
16 May 2019.