A big team of SysOps and DevOps Engineers which works on the support and automation of the e-staffing platform is looking for a middle-level DevOps Engineer to help him grow and develop his technical skills. And fix the client's issues and concerns.
The client is the leading visionary technology provider for the staffing and recruiting industry and is the chosen partner for thousands of successful firms around the world. You will be working in a team supporting their IT infrastructure.
• Conducting professional written and verbal communication with key stakeholders
• Provide clear and concise information to stakeholders and leadership team to reduce risks around scheduled dates
• Actioning the submission and release of apps and updates via the relevant platform portals
• Understand and highlight risks around new features developments and work with the team to ensure they do not impact the app's current and future versions
• Drive submission and release best practice with the development, performance testing, and DevOps team
• Break down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks
• Work closely with the other members of the release team
• Maintaining the archive of submitted data
• Work and coordinate with multidisciplinary teams across multiple time zones
• Ensure that all systems are scale able, responsive, and reliable
• Take part in the planning of new features and opportunities
• Contribute efforts in Automation, Continuous Deployment, and Configuration Management
• Managing and actioning platform admin requests via the service desk platform
• Processing build uploads for testing
• Managing additions and changes to relevant application metadata
• Identify and track the latest platform changes and ensure relevant teams are informed of changes
• Understand the risks present in any planned submission or release and quickly and clearly flag with the product management team
• Post-mortem submissions that experienced issues and use the information to create new checks to ensure that issue doesn’t happen again
• Highlight improvements to the release process and drive discussion within the team.
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Build, release and configuration management process of production systems
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
• 2+ years of experience in product deployment and installation
• Hands-on experience in “Build and Release” processes as part of productive development life cycle
• Experience and knowledge in writing automation scripts for build and release processes
• Understands the importance of Build and Release as part of development life cycle and with reference to continuous integration process
• Understands the importance of different software environments like Development, QA and Production
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Experience applying decomposition (work breakdown structure) of highly exact specifications is a significant plus
• Knowledge of virtual infrastructure in the cloud using platforms such as Azure is a significant plus
• Experience with Scripting Languages (Perl, Python, Bash, shell programming) and diagnostic tools
• Experience with VMs and basic administration of Windows/Linux systems is a plus
• Willingness to voice opinions and present clear rationale to new ideas or Software practices.
Soft Skills Requirements
• Intermediate verbal and writing English skills.
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Understanding of ITIL practices
• Understanding of DevOps methodologies
• Either MCSA, MCSE, MCSD Certification is a plus
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone
About TEAM International
TEAM International has been in Ukraine since 2006. We are mostly doing IT outsourcing but we have our own products too. The main development center is in Kharkiv (250+ people) and we are growing offices in Lviv, Kyiv, Medellin, Colombia and in Lublin, Poland.
Job posted on
15 May 2019.