On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Senior iOS Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis
Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
Client’s website: mercedes-pay.com
• To implement proof of concept solutions and mobile SDK
• Develop new features and make changes to existing code
• Take part in the architecture definition
• Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
• Experience and good knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
• Experience and good knowledge in Swift
• Good knowledge of multithreading and networking.
• Involved in publishing one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• Experience with third-party libraries: Alamofire, Realm.
• Strong understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines and best practices
• An entrepreneurial mindset and an appreciation of a start-up context
• Advanced written and spoken English skills
• Experience with Git.
• Experience writing tests.
• Good knowledge of iOS Foundation, Core Frameworks
• Good Swift knowledge
• Design patterns and scalable app architectures
• Practical knowledge of writing Unit and UI tests
• Experience with creating custom UI elements and animation
• Understanding of multithreading and synchronization
• Confidence in Xcode tools, Git flow
• Experience and knowledge Objective-C
• Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
• Proactive person
• Attentive to details
• Quick learner
• Strong team player
What’s in it for you?
• Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
• Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
• Opportunity and assist to grow
• Quarterly performance bonuses 10% of Quarter salary
• Paid afterhours for volunteers
• Trainings and conferences
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Medical insurance
• Fruits and snacks in office
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team
Ciklum is a global software engineering and technology partner. We deliver software engineering excellence to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world.
Since 2002, over 3,000+ developers located in the delivery centres across the globe provide our clients with a range of services including extended software development teams, outsourcing software development, Quality Assurance, R&D, IoT, Big Data, and engineering consulting.