Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe.
We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Media department. Our department runs a variety of small, medium and large accounts in multiple domains internationally, like Mass Media, Social Networks, Video streaming, Mobile communications, offering versatile and challenging opportunities for those who seek continuous professional development within very strong teams.
In Media we are striving to employ cutting edge technologies and approaches whenever possible. Most of our Customers come from the USA, UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe, hence satisfactory English command is a must.
Our Customer is among the world's leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including Image.net©, iStock© and others. The project targets to enhance and further develop advanced media management platform, to help our Customer to serve business customers in more than 100 countries and continue to be the first place media professionals to discover, purchase and manage the digital content. You will have an opportunity to work alongside of the best-in-class photographers and imagery (business trips to Seattle, USA are planned) that help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
- Design, implement and deliver AWS based analytical solutions.
- Develop and maintain high performing ETL/ELT processes, including data quality and testing
- Own the data infrastructure including provisioning, monitoring and automation of infrastructure and application deployments
- Instrument monitoring and alerting
- Design and build data models for Snowflake warehouse and Hadoop based enterprise data lake
- Create and maintain infrastructure and application documentation
- Develop dashboards, reports and visualization
- Ensure scalability and high performance of the platform
- Design, enhance internally developed frameworks in python
- MS/BS degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years hands-on experience with designing and implementing data solutions that can handle terabytes of data.
- Strong knowledge in modern distributed architectures and compute / data analytics / storage technologies on AWS Cloud; Good understanding infrastructure choices, sizing and cost of cloud infrastructure/services
- Hands-on working experience on AWS Redshift or Snowflake or Google BigQuery
- Hands on experience administering, designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions in Hadoop Production clusters.
- Solid understanding of architectural principles and design patterns / styles using parallel large-scale distributed frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark;
- Experience with Spark and Hive
Solid experience with Python
- Experience with terraform and Docker
- Experience with open source job orchestration tools such as AirFlow or Job Scheduler
- Experience in reporting and visualization tools such as looker/tableau will be a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills, excellent team player and delivery mindset.
- Experience in performance troubleshooting, SQL optimization, and benchmarking.
- Experienced in UNIX environment such as creation of shell scripts
- Experience in agile methodologies
Luxoft provides high-end solutions to business worldwide. Our main clients are international corporations such as Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Alstom, Ford, Hotwire and many others. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and a choice of engagement models.
Today, Luxoft is +12000 strong specialists with the presence on 5 Continents, 16 Countries with 30 Offices and 27 Delivery Centers.
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you