We are looking for awesome backend engineers to join our team at CoinStruction. We do not look at this as a job but rather a collective of amazing engineers around the world and people working together to create amazing cutting edge tech for the masses.
About us: Echo is a dynamic IT outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its customers but also a good employer.
About the Project: CoinStruction creates a secure network of different exchange platforms, trading networks, payment gateways and liquidity providers from all around the world. By aggregating the trade orders on to a single framework, CoinStruction creates a back-end layer of interoperability and standardization for the cryptocurrency B2B service sector. The framework significantly increases the efficiency, scale, speed and potential of cross-platform trading of various cryptocurrencies, tokens and other crypto assets worldwide.
• 5+ years of experience as a backend Java engineer;
• Experience and passion working with distributed systems and networking;
• Strong interest in blockchains and related technologies;
• Passion for delivering quality, secure code with loads of testing;
• Interest in privacy and cryptography, trading and financial service;
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind various consensus algorithms;
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Java8, JUnit5 + JUnit4;
• Spring 4.3 (IoC, MVC, Boot, Data);
• Hibernate 5, QueryDSL 4.1;
• PostgreSQL 9.6, Redis;
• Jetty9, WebSocket, Rest HTTP;
• Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Implementation and design of CoinStruction market liquidity framework and P2P order routing protocol;
• Developing new blockchain solutions and improve upon existing consensus algorithms;
• Lots of work around trading and high volume data handling and transfer;
• Design and implementation of a low-latency, high-availability, and performant algorithmic trading and exchange order book;
• Constant performance testing and improvement of our architecture;
• Working on new financial products that have not been seen in the crypto world, setting up the base-layer infrastructure of a trading system.
* Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
* Challenging tasks and professional growth;
* Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
* Comfortable workplace, office kitchen, and rest area;
* Company English classes (50% compensation);
* Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
* Any sports activities (50% compensation);
* Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
* Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
* Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
* IT Club bonus program;
* Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers;
Echo is a software house with a core emphasis on building and retaining dedicated tech teams for various business domains. It operates since 2013 and employs 70+ professionals serving more than 15 long-term projects. Being located in Lviv, which is in TOP3 Ukrainian IT hubs, we have access to a 200k+ talent pool of skilled engineers. For each our customer we provide hand-picked expertise to make sure it matches the need.
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you