One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (fiber vertical seismic profiling process). Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
Participation in design
Supervision of Regular and Junior team members
Participation in peer review
Daily communication with customer representatives
- Strong C# and .Net skills
- Strong desktop applications development with WPF
- Design principle and design patterns - required
- IoC Container -- required
- .Net (from .Net 2.0 to the latest), C# -- required
- WPF/MVVM - required
- WinForm - required
- Performance Optimization - required
- Unit testing and integration testing. - required
- Managed and Unmanaged integration
- Charting Libraries (WPF)
- Oil&Gas domain experience
- Matlab experience is a plus
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.