Head of SEO в продуктовую IT компанию. Сфера: eCommerce in sport and entartainment. Свобода действий. Возможность подобрать команду.
GBG Group is a growing international Hi-Tech company in the E-Commerce industry. Our Company has several Websites and deals with customers from all around the world. We specialized in developing automatic software that is dealing with marketing and selling tickets to sports matches and music events to our global clients.
you will work with footballticketnet.com & gigsberg.com brands
● hire and manage SEO team
● manage all SEO processes
● reviewing and analyzing our sites for areas that can be improved and optimized;
● developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
● working closely with specialists of content, design, social media, pay-per-click marketing;
● preparing detailed strategy reports;
● identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic;
● writing effective SEO content with powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors;
● analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
You’ll have a perspective of managing a small team.
● ability to write and speak in English (at the Upper-Intermediate level and above);
● experience with international SEO (preferably from sports/entertainment industries);
● ability to work individually and as part of a team;
● strong Google Analytics knowledge & capabilities;
● good Excel;
● being up to date on latest Google trends, rules.
● 5-day working week, Mon-Fri 9:00−18:00;
● big open-space office near the Botanichniy Sad metro station (1 minute);
● daily practice of English;
● free big lunch at the office, coffee, tea, sweets;
● transparent payment system, full-paid probation period;
● official employment and paid vacations;
● young and friendly team, there are 100 people in the company now.
About G.B.G. Group Ltd
G.B.G Group is a global company specializing in software solutions for companies that work in selling online tickets. We are operating for two years, and developed number of systems related to online tickets sales. Such as: Price Comparison, Tickets Purchasing, system integration for business partners and more.
Job posted on
12 June 2019.