On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for Middle Java Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is a software provider that serves the worldwide gambling industry by developing bespoke software and back-office systems.
- Initially to integrate to ongoing Sportsbook&Casino product, but to work on other gaming projects and products in the future
- Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
- Operate in an organized, systematic way to achieve the development goals with respect to timelines
- Work closely with product to creatively design and implement optimal solution
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale high performing backend infrastructure
- Providing technical excellence, quality first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality
- Reviewing another colleagues code
- 3+ years of experience with Java 7+, J2EE
Expertise in all of the following areas:
- Persistence frameworks like Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- REST services, Web Sockets XML, Json
- Java Servlet technologies like JSP or JSF
- SQL, RDBMS knowledge, Oracle or PostgreSql
- Good level of English, both spoken and written
- Developer testing: JUnit automated unit and integration testing
- BS/MS degree
- Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
- Experience with dependency injection, data binding
- Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, PgSql
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: RabbitMQ, Amqp, zero mq, Jms, Kafka
- Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters and you can improve product, processes, and tools
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you