Ваши знания могут спасти жизни многих людей! AgileEngine и All4Cure вышли на тропу войны с миеломой! Наш союзник создал соц.сеть для всех, кого коснулась эта болезнь, и кто может им помочь. Осталось найти Senior Front-end Dev, у которого в арсенале есть ReactJS. Присоединитесь к нашей миссии?
Did you know that in 2018 the AmericanCancer estimates 30,770 new multiple myeloma cases will be diagnosed? With this knowledge sharing platform, we aim to bring all myeloma cases together. It revolutionizes the approach to curing cancer by empowering cancer patients with information and tools they’ve never had before. Join us in creating a world that’s cancer free!
• Strong React.js knowledge
• SASS, CSS
• Able to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a plus
• Blaze template
• Good compensation package, the highest salaries on market
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks
• Comfortable work schedule
• Zero bureaucracy
• Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
• US democratic management style
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
• Corporate events and activities
• Professional seminars and training, professional studying
• Develop using React, Meteor, SASS, CSS
provide suggestions & recommendations
• Work directly with Product Owner to discuss requirements
• Analyze requirements and provide suggestions & recommendations
All4Cure brings together patients, clinicians, and researchers in a common online platform. Patients share their medical information in the hope of receiving input from other participants (“all for one”) while allowing their experiences to benefit other patients (“one for all”). Our initial focus is on a form of blood cancer called myeloma.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!