Work on creating important cloud hosted back end infrastructure that ties together front and back end for web development. Automate a number of accounting, reconciliation and analytical processes. As well as develop a testing framework for all of the above.
3+ years of experience in software web-development. The ideal candidate will carry responsibility for development of a number of systems from concept with strong influence on technologies used.
The candidate will need to independently gather information as well as fully comprehend existing requirements to develop necessary specs to code to.
Understanding of the business and the ability to work from soft requirements is an asset.
- Back-end experience: C#, .NET Core, Asp.NET Core (Required),
- Cloud Services Management (Remote Server Management);
- Ability to Independently setup of DB/Host/Back-end/Front-end,CI/CD
infrastructure with complete understanding of all elements
- API development/integration
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT is preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Knowlеge in: Unit testing, Code Optimization;
- Basic Linux admin knowledge
- Basic Frontend Experience: HTML5, CSS
- Cloud technology stack like AWS/GCP/Azure (Queue, Service Bus, Table Storage, Web Services, Web Jobs, Blob Storage)
- Specification creation from business requirements
Other Qualities (an asset, not a requirement):
- Easily adapts to new technologies if a better alternative exists
- Able to account for system growth and foresee potential issues
- Is a thinker that is looking to solve a problem, rather than complete a task
- Wants to work in a rapidly growing startup and grow with it
- Reads and understands English
- Has basic writing skills in English
- More in the About Us section.
- Remote Work
- Flexible Hours
About Intuit Marketing
I.M. is a rapidly growing digital marketing startup that focuses on scaling revenue for our clients through performance marketing based on statistical analysis of measurable results. Most of our clientele is in North America, as is our head office.
From a technical standpoint the success of our company is heavily relied on a strong front/back end with a reliable infrastructure and a solid support network. All our team members are goal oriented, are highly communicable and we welcome more like-minded, passionate individuals.
Why work with us?
- Respectful environment where you are treated as an individual
- Remote work and flexible work hours that are goal oriented
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow professionally
- Very strong input in what you do and how you do it
Who should work with us?
- You want to be part of the decision process
- You aren't looking to do tasks
- You're a creative thinker and want to join a growing start up
- You are an intermediate professional that understand high level problems, can do low level tasks and recognizes the importance of each
- You're willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn new technologies that are more suited to a specific goal than what you currently know
- You have high respect for what you do and aim to deliver not something that works, but something that works well
- You are comfortable working in team or completely independently
- You are good at multitasking and welcome the change of pace and dynamics that follow