Sales and Account Management Support department in Kiev welcomes new member to our team.
The role assigned to work with sales team of financial line of business and involvement in the deals operational lifecycle expected. Your primary function would be to coordinate the flow of information between Sales representatives and all internal departments.
• Prepare financial, resource and other reports/presentations based on internal stakeholder's requirements at portfolio/program and project level
• Keep up-to-date CRM data and forecast
• Control the resource allocation process and communicate with Sales team/ clients regarding paperwork
• Collaborate with internal departments (operational, administrative, delivery) defending business interests
• Arrange, run and manage internal recurring meeting with stakeholders of different levels, including Top management
• Cover administrative tasks (business travel arrangements and expenses reports, etc.)
• Be ready for "ad hoc" tasks, overtimes and flexible working hours
• At least 2 years of professional experience in IT company or knowledge of IT industry specifics
• Experience in usage of PMO tools: JIRA, Confluence, CRM, etc.
• Microsoft Excel user
• Good English communication skills (upper-intermediate level)
• Strong motivation, willingness to overwork consistently
• Understanding of coordination principles
• Distinct ability to work independently, though being flexible to work under supervision / in teams
• Burning desire to grow career fast
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.