Our customer’s location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
We are fast growing and highly motivated team, which is developing a real-time cartography solution which works on different platforms( from embedded devices like in-car devices, mobile device(Android, iOS, Symbian), to enterprise solutions). We are designing and implementing features in our proprietary 3D engine used for map rendering. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to implement new features into our 3D engine.
You will develop scalable tools and infrastructure that will help engineers develop, test, debug and release software. You will care about code health, performance, stability, testability and maintainability.
You will have to solve problems across different products and services and this will expose you to a broad set of technical challenges as well as many different ways of solving them. This exposure will help you grow and you will gain deep understanding of our products.
• Creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, consistent, and repeatable systems.
• Implementing, configuration and deployment using Doсker and Ansible.
• Working closely with Development to deploy new software and improve existing systems.
• BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
• Knowledge of at least one programming language
• Knowledge of software testing requirements and methods - testing process, principles, techniques
• Hands on experience with Jenkins and CI tools.
On top of that, it would be ideal if you also have:
• Experience in the geolocation area (navigation services)
• Experience with error tracking tools, e.g. JIRA
• Deep knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Experience with Cucumber, Ruby, Python
• Experience with C++ and writing test code for native APIs.
• Experience with control version systems, i.e. git
• Experience with Groovy.
Intellias - cмартова та комфортна компанія з дружніми відносинами в командах, а також гнучким та ефективним менеджментом та особливими умовами для кожного працівника.
Подробиці за посиланням: http://www.intellias.ua/about-us
Apply for job
Job posted on
24 June 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you