Our company is looking for Junior / Middle Manual QA for a project whose customer is a leading provider of complex communication solutions and services with in-depth knowledge of wireless technologies, networks, infrastructure, and highly reliable encryption mechanisms.
Our company is looking for Junior / Middle Manual QA for a project whose customer is a leading provider of complex communication solutions and services with in-depth knowledge of wireless technologies, networks, infrastructure, and highly reliable encryption mechanisms. This advanced communications platform, developed in Switzerland, encrypts telephony, messaging and data exchange with the highest level of security.
• Linux Command-line
• Jira, TestLink, DDMS
• Communication protocols, Wireshark/ Fiddler/Charles
• Burp, Putty, WinSCP
• At least 1 year of experience on commercial projects
• Experience and understanding of test methodologies
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies
• Strong experience in Web, Desktop, and Mobile testing
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• English level — Intermediate middle +
Would be a plus:
• Main principles of the client-server model
• Main protocols
• Experience in administrating Linux OS
• SQL usage
• Design, write, execute, test cases,
• Perform QA activities including report results and quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up
• Perform manual testing on the client side
• Maintaining test documentation and reports
• Bug reporting
• Working at the cozy Kharkiv office alongside the open-minded and motivated team;
• Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks;
• Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas;
• The significant contribution to your professional portfolio;
• Good compensation rate;
• Flexible working hours.
If you are ready to become part of our motivated team, are an excellent team player and want to grow as a master of your craft with professionals, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!
Tired of micro-management, macro-analysis, participation in numerous events, singing songs for YouTube and doing other silly things?
So are we.
TestFort is a group of result-oriented developers whose passion for coding, high standards of programming and constant strive for challenge help clients from around the globe.
If you are one of us – a fan of making technology, rather than enjoying the benefits of being a privileged, vaping, Segway-riding, smoothie drinker – you have come to the right spot.
Let’s make IT great again - join a dream-team who has results as their corporate culture!
We are a company with 17 years of experience in the market. We deliver solutions to titans like Microsoft and Amazon. Treat yourself to a plethora of projects: from complex ERP systems’ development, creation of cloud services and SaaS to mobile & web app development.
Job posted on
16 April 2019.