Our company is looking for Junior / Middle Manual QA for a project whose customer is a leading provider of complex communication solutions and services with in-depth knowledge of wireless technologies, networks, infrastructure, and highly reliable encryption mechanisms.
Our company is looking for Junior / Middle Manual QA for a project whose customer is a leading provider of complex communication solutions and services with in-depth knowledge of wireless technologies, networks, infrastructure, and highly reliable encryption mechanisms. This advanced communications platform, developed in Switzerland, encrypts telephony, messaging and data exchange with the highest level of security.
• Linux Command-line
• Jira, TestLink, DDMS
• Communication protocols, Wireshark/ Fiddler/Charles
• Burp, Putty, WinSCP
• At least 1 year of experience on commercial projects
• Experience and understanding of test methodologies
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies
• Strong experience in Web, Desktop, and Mobile testing
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• English level — Intermediate middle +
Would be a plus:
• Main principles of the client-server model
• Main protocols
• Experience in administrating Linux OS
• SQL usage
• Design, write, execute, test cases,
• Perform QA activities including report results and quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up
• Perform manual testing on the client side
• Maintaining test documentation and reports
• Bug reporting
• Working at the cozy Kharkiv office alongside the open-minded and motivated team;
• Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks;
• Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas;
• The significant contribution to your professional portfolio;
• Good compensation rate;
• Flexible working hours.
If you are ready to become part of our motivated team, are an excellent team player and want to grow as a master of your craft with professionals, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!
We are a digital services company that sits at the intersection of strategy, design and execution for the world’s leading global brands. We are a transformational partner who helps our clients create game-changing digital experiences. We scale innovation to continuously improve the digital maturity of the world’s leading companies.
More than 2500 professionals in 8 countries and 5 continents working with the most dynamic brands like Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others.
13 Guilds, world-class communities of expert talent.
A stellar delivery track record, long-term focus with 80% of the partnership of 7+ years from retail, healthcare and hi-tech to finance and telecom.