GlobalLogic is looking for Java Backend Developer
Skills and experience:
* 3-5 years in software development with a min of 2 years in Java-Backend development;
* Good understanding of REST (JAX-RS) based service design;
* Good working knowledge of at least one Linux/Unix based platform as well as Windows;
* Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
* Experience in working within a distributed international agile team environment.
Optional, but desirable:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
* Experience work in/with Cloud Environments / Deployments (g. AWS, Azure)
* Understanding of Container and Container Orchestration technologies (g. Docker / Kubernetes)
* Technical conception and implementation of new product features, with focus on Java Backend development;
* Maintenance of existing product components;
* Runtime (OSGi / Apache Karaf) and Microsservice (Spring Boot) based backend service development;
* Provide suitable solutions for complex problems and provide options and effort estimates on selected technical topics;
* Apply and promote good development practices among the team and participate in code reviews to provide qualified feedback to other team members.
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud, data and application integration space. The end customers are thought leaders in data integration, cloud, and big data, and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
Products enable data driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions. The architecture and technology uniquely position our client to take advantage of constant innovation in data and processing technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark. As a result, we provide the fastest, most scalable data integration platform in the industry, and we support Big Data natively. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
As part of the our client's R&D Team at GlobalLogic, the Java Backend Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, integrating and optimizing the ESB & Data Service Cloud related Java backend services. The product is based on leading open source projects like Apache CXF, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, Apache ActiveMQ and Spring Boot. The position provides an environment to work with up to date technologies and standards, within modern cloud based build and deployment environments, incl. but not limited also to Docker, Kubernetes and AWS / Azure Cloud environments.
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you