We are a funded successful startup looking for an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager to join us and grow it to the next level.
- Gaining new customers in the USA, UK, and Europe
- Generate leads through research, networking, and cold-outreach
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services
- Establish long-term partnerships, acquire clients
- Promoting the company’s products and services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, emailing, and other outreach strategies to generate new leads
- Create targeted materials and content to attract new clients and partners
- Develop proposals and pitches for potential clients and partners in the format of presentations and documents
- Manage customer data and interactions using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Create and analyze reports on campaign performance using analytics and reporting tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest business development technology trends and best practices
Our ideal candidate has:
- Confident and professional communication skills in English. Both verbal and written;
- Proven experience in a B2B Business Development Manager role, preferably within the SaaS industry;
- Lead generation skills: LinkedIn, social media, professional communities, cold outreach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen eye for identifying client needs and opportunities for growth;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Creative copywriting skills;
- Candidates with successful product launch experience on ProductHunt, G2, or similar platforms are highly desirable.
- Understanding of the Freelance field and experience with Upwork is a plus.
In order to apply please attach links to:
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Portfolio that would match our expectations in terms of skills we want
- Reference to your last 1-2 projects that were launched on ProductHunt, G2, or similar platforms - and what you have done there.
Looking forward to meeting you in our team!
Vollna.com is an Upwork lead generation tool that helps freelancers and agencies search for new projects more efficiently.
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni